An Advertising Opportunity with Long-Term Benefits
FMDA's Progress Report is the Association's professional journal for physicians and nurse practitioners in long-term care in Florida. Each issue features in-depth articles and commentary from a range of sources including our volunteer leadership, board members, experts in the field, staff, etc. Advertising regularly in Progress Report will provide your organization with a direct link to the long-term care medical providers of Florida.
- Progress Report is the winner of the 2010 APEX Award for Publication Excellence.
- The one-color newsletter is published three to four times per year, averages 16 pages, and has a total circulation of more than 1,200.
- No other publication reaches long-term care medical directors in Florida.
- FMDA members in good standing are entitled to special member advertising rates.
- For multiple ad insertions, a 10% discount is available to all advertisers who place four or more consecutive ads of the same size.
- Support your long-term sales efforts with ads in a respected, quality publication.
To obtain information about advertising in FMDA's Progress Report, contact
Ian Cordes at
561-689-6321, Fax: 561-689-6324, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Design and Production Specifications
The quoted rates are for insertion orders with camera-ready artwork attached or for electronically submitted finished artwork. A signed insertion order must accompany each ad placement.
- If you do not have a standing ad, Corecare Associates, Inc. can assist you with copy preparation, layout, and finished art (extra charges to be billed to you directly by Corecare).
- Column width is 3.75".
- Publishing color is Reflex Blue and applies to all ads.
- We do not recommend that camera-ready artwork be submitted as photocopies or faxes. Be sure your ad is good quality and at ACTUAL SIZE, per the required dimensions of the ad.
- Wherever possible, we prefer that finished artwork be emailed to Ian Cordes at email@example.com and a laser proof attached to the insertion order or faxed to (561) 689-6324.
The digital format for submitted artwork, in the preferred order is:
- High-resolution PDF file, or
- 300 DPI/LPI Photoshop TIFF file, or
- Adobe Illustrator EPS file, or
- PageMaker 7.0 or Adobe CS4 native file with fonts and linked graphics included.
Full-page, no bleed (8" x 10")
1/2 page horizontal (7.625" x 4.5")
1/2 page vertical (3.75" x 9.25")
1/4th page (3.75" x 4.5")
1/8th page (3.75" x 2.125")
Call for Presentations
FMDA is now accepting Speaker Presentation Proposals for Best Care Practices 2022, Nov. 3-6, 2022, at Loews Portofino Bay Resort. Presenters who wish to speak at this regional conference are invited to submit an online proposal by clicking here. The deadline is March 1, 2022.
Save the Date!
FMDA's 31st Annual Conferece & Trade Show, Best Care Practices in the Post-Acute & Long-Term Care Continuum 2022, is Nov. 3-6, 2022 at the Loews Portofino Bay Resort Universal Orlando!
Library of Sepsis-Related Resources
We created a library of Sepsis-Related Resources ranging from published journal articles and reports, PowerPoint presentations, sepsis tools, and Sepsis Summit PowerPoint Presentations.
Volunteer on a Committee
If you are interesting in joining a committee, for a 1-year term, click here to complete this form.
Find us on Facebook and LinkedIn