News & Updates
FMDA was formed in 1990, to help medical directors, attending physicians and other providers, practicing in post acute care, navigate their way through the continuum of care spectrum.
FMDA is the official state affiliate of the AMDA - The Society for Post-Acute & Long Term Care Medicine and members include physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, and pharmacists. It is also a specialty society of the Florida Medical Association.
FMDA Journal Club
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/7843758303
Or iPhone one-tap :US: +14086380968 or +16468769923
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 408 638 0968 or +1 646 876 9923 or +1 669 900 6833
Meeting ID: 784 375 8303
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/dZ9xeK4gC
These are the 7 published articles that we will be reviewing on Wednesday, April 18th, 2018 at 12:30 p.m. (E.T.)
- 2017 Summary Hypertension Guideline
- 2017 Summary Hypertension Highlights
- HTN Guideline Resource for Practicing Clinicians
- Highlights From The 2017 Guideline HTN Guidlines Too Much Too Little
- 2017 High Blood Pressure Clinical Practice Guideline
- 2017 Blood Pressure Guideline Slides
- Highlight Reel -ACC/AHA HTN Guideline 2017
Please download and read these articles in advance by clicking on the title of each article.
Bylaws Change Embraces Pharmacists as Voting Members
Dr. Rick Foley appointed to represent pharmacists on the board of directors. Click here to read the press release.