An Advertising Opportunity with Long-Term Benefits
FMDA's Progress Report is the Association's professional journal for physicians and nurse practitioners in long-term care in Florida. Each issue features in-depth articles and commentary from a range of sources including our volunteer leadership, board members, experts in the field, staff, etc. Advertising regularly in Progress Report will provide your organization with a direct link to the long-term care medical providers of Florida.
- Progress Report is the winner of the 2010 APEX Award for Publication Excellence.
- The one-color newsletter is published three to four times per year, averages 16 pages, and has a total circulation of more than 1,200.
- No other publication reaches long-term care medical directors in Florida.
- FMDA members in good standing are entitled to special member advertising rates.
- For multiple ad insertions, a 10% discount is available to all advertisers who place four or more consecutive ads of the same size.
- Support your long-term sales efforts with ads in a respected, quality publication.
To obtain information about advertising in FMDA's Progress Report, contact
Ian Cordes at
561-689-6321, Fax: 561-689-6324, or email email@example.com.
Design and Production Specifications
The quoted rates are for insertion orders with camera-ready artwork attached or for electronically submitted finished artwork. A signed insertion order must accompany each ad placement.
- If you do not have a standing ad, Corecare Associates, Inc. can assist you with copy preparation, layout, and finished art (extra charges to be billed to you directly by Corecare).
- Column width is 3.75".
- Publishing color is Reflex Blue and applies to all ads.
- We do not recommend that camera-ready artwork be submitted as photocopies or faxes. Be sure your ad is good quality and at ACTUAL SIZE, per the required dimensions of the ad.
- Wherever possible, we prefer that finished artwork be emailed to Ian Cordes at firstname.lastname@example.org and a laser proof attached to the insertion order or faxed to (561) 689-6324.
The digital format for submitted artwork, in the preferred order is:
- High-resolution PDF file, or
- 300 DPI/LPI Photoshop TIFF file, or
- Adobe Illustrator EPS file, or
- PageMaker 7.0 or Adobe CS4 native file with fonts and linked graphics included.
Full-page, no bleed (8" x 10")
1/2 page horizontal (7.625" x 4.5")
1/2 page vertical (3.75" x 9.25")
1/4th page (3.75" x 4.5")
1/8th page (3.75" x 2.125")
Save the Date!
Best Care Practices in the Post-Acute & Long-Term Care continuum 2018 is October 11-14, 2018 at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort, Lake Buena Vista, FL
Volunteer on a Committee
If you are interesting in joining a committee, for a 1-year term, click here to complete this form.